Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

App Review! Awakening to God (ATG)

Have you ever woken up late? Got stuck in rush hour traffic? Found yourself running from place to place with no break in between? At night you laid your head down - and you finally realize..... I did not get a chance to read my Bible today?

I have been there. 

Life happens. 

While I try and read a chapter or two a day - sometimes life kicks us around, chews us up, consumes us and we forget. 

We are human. 

I was recently offered the opportunity to review the app: Awakening to God (ATG) 

I love little Bible "snacks" throughout the day. I like to see a verse that I am able to pray and meditate over throughout the day. 

Here is the description of ATG from the website: Website can be found Here
A devotional journal to help you enjoy your walk with God, with thanksgiving from your heart, everyday touches and prayers. Inspiration for 8 minutes with God at the start of your day, learning to hear his voice, memorize scripture, pray and journal. Lots of great ideas to build your faith, share scripture, encourage others and strengthen family devotions.’

One of the really cool things for this app is: All profits from the App will go toward providing clean water (a well in 100 villages), 40,000 meals, 15,000 mosquito nets and medical services to the poor and suffering in India. For example, your purchase of the App will provide a meal for 5 people


You can set prayer requests, praises, 

These are some of the screenshots they provide when you look it up in the app store. 



I liked this app. It was a nice quick way to get a verse, journal what I was praying for (I lose my paper prayer journal all the time), look at praises. 

Downsides: logging me out (I am horrible at passwords) and app will crash sometimes. (I believe they are working that out) 

I would recommend this to anyone that just wants some Bible snacks, verse to pray over. 

4 stars. 

I was given the opportunity to review this app through Flyby Promotions - I purchased and downloaded the app. All opinions are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment