Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Book Review --- Colors in the Bible and Numbers in the Bible -- Courtesy of Worthy Publishing

9781945470431 9781945470448

COLORS IN THE BIBLE
In this energetic board book, children are taken on a colorful tour of beloved Bible stories. Little ones will learn about colors and be introduced to the world of the Bible as they read about the green trees in the Garden of Eden, the orange lions in the den, and the red flames of the burning bush. Created with fresh, modern illustrations, this colors primer is sure to captivate curious toddlers.

My Thoughts:
This is a great book - my 4 year old loved reading it. It has about 20 pages, sturdy board book. 
I love that they use the teaching of colors and apply Biblical Truth. This book is geared toward Infant - 4 ish - my 4 year old loved it. 

NUMBERS IN THE BIBLE:
In this energetic counting primer, children are taken on a number-filled tour of beloved Bible stories. Little ones will learn their numbers and be introduced to the world of the Bible as they count one ark filled with animals, five stones picked by David, and the Ten Commandments written on stone tablets. Created with fresh, modern illustrations, this educational board book is sure to captivate curious toddlers.

My Thoughts:
This is another great book. We are working on numbers with my 4 year old - and this was a helpful tool. Bright colored pictures - biblical truth - great edition to our Bible study. 


I received these books courtesy of this publisher, all thoughts are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment