Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 20, 2018

CD Review Tori Kelly "Hiding Place"

Hiding Place   -     By: Tori Kelly

Grammy-nominee Tori Kelly honors her roots with this passionate collection of R&B tinged gospel. Hiding Place showcases Kelly's spectacular voice on "Help Us To Love" (ft. The Hamiltones), "Never Alone" (ft. Kirk Franklin), "Just As Sure" (ft. Jonathan McReynolds), and others.

My Review:

What a powerful voice Tori has. I had not heard of this artist before now. I am so glast that I was able to listen to this CD. This CD has been playing in my car non stop. My most favorite song is Psalm 42. That song is inviting the Lord to "fill this space with heaven like a flood."  I love that every song I listened to was like God was speaking right to me. This whole CD is filled with powerful worship. You can feel the Holy Spirit's presence. 
 Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255:  “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising) Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this cd to review.   I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment