Total Pageviews

Monday, March 25, 2019

Book Review: Lunch notes to our children By Nicole Hewitt, PhD.


Lunch Notes to Our Children : Daily Spiritual Food for Our Kids' Hearts, Minds, & Souls -  (Paperback) - image 1 of 1


ABOUT THE BOOK
From your heart to your child's heart…

Between school, extra-curricular activities, work and other things that pull us in a million directions, as parents, how can we fulfill our calling to not just raise "good kids" but raise followers of Christ? The reality is that it's not easy to figure out how to speak into our kids' lives on a daily basis while connecting with their hearts through the process! Regularly writing a short note and placing it in our kids' lunches is a great vehicle, along with being resourceful in other ways such as sticking notes on bathroom mirrors or even texting!
Lunch Notes to Our Children: Daily Spiritual Food for our Kids' Hearts, Minds & Souls is designed to be a tool, giving ideas for how to marry creativity with intentionality as you encourage and plant a living and dynamic walk with Christ into your son or daughter while leaning into your love relationship with them at the same time.
Lunch Notes to Our Children includes:
  • 10 biblically-based missional values crucial to sow into children
  • Concrete illustrations for speaking encouragement into your child's life
  • 100+ examples of ready-made notes
  • Blank notes for you to cut out and begin writing your own notes

MY THOUGHTS

I remember getting notes in my lunch from my dad and step mom. I always used to love when they did that. This book is super cute and brought me back to my child hood. This book had some great ideas. I loved the bible verses. This is a super short read. I really liked how each chapter was a different subject. 

I received a copy of this book through the publisher - all thoughts are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment