Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

DOLLAR TREE BAKING and REVIEW!!! Betty Crocker Brownies

Hey friends!

Today I want to write about/review some products from Dollar Tree.

I started watching some you-tubers  lately and one goes to Dollar Tree and reviews some of her purchases.

This got me thinking. I have avoided DT in the past because the ones in Ohio were always dirty, unorganized etc.

Well, after watching Nicole Burgess (Link for YOUTUBE channel: HERE)

I decided to go to my local DT and try some stuff out for myself.


I will occasionally start reviewing some Dollar Tree products here - and quite possibly jump to my own you tube channel - but for now - I will blog about it.

Today, I made DT Brownies!!!

We were 30 minutes from home today - and decided to stop at one of their DT and see what they had to offer. Selection can change from store to store.

Well, I stumbled upon some Betty Crocker Brownies (made with dutch cocoa)

I snagged a bag! (Publix usually carries them for $1.50)

I also needed some vegetable oil - so I picked up a small bottle.

Here are some of the pics during the preparation


Preheat the oven to 350 degrees



Both the Brownies and the Veggie oil are from DT.




After adding: 1 egg, 1/3 c of veggie oil and 2 TBSP of water and mixed for at least 50 strokes - you pour it into a 8x8 baking dish (I sprayed mine with cooking spray) 


My oven baked it perfectly after 21 minutes





Final Taste Test: LOVED!!! They are all gone. 

They did not last long in our house. 


Have you tried any of the baking products at Dollar Tree? If so what are your favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment