| | | DARKNESS FALLSby James L'Etoile
September 7 - October 2, 2026 Virtual Book Tour |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Not all darkness flows into the Valley of the Sun from our southern borders.Detective Nathan Parker discovers a double murder in a Phoenix drug lab, and all the evidence points at a connection to his son, Miguel. Was his adopted son swept up in a drug rip-off and murder? Did he play a role in the distribution of illicit designer drugs in the valley? As authorities close in on Miguel, Parker discovers a border militia group rushing to control the drug flow. The Night Watch militia leaves of trail of violence in their wake and local politicians use the shadow of the scourge of drug violence to influence an upcoming election. Who stands to gain while Parker and his family are caught in the crossfire? Who will betray them? |
|
| | Book Details:Genre: Thriller / Police Procedural Published by: Level Best Books Publication Date: August 25, 2026 Number of Pages: 350 ISBN: 978-889203313 Series: A Detective Nathan Parker Novel
|
|
| Shortlinks: Author Links: Website https://pictbooks.tours/9Mz99 Prison to the Page Newsletter: https://pictbooks.tours/C7u9q Amazon Author https://pictbooks.tours/jzemCKz3 Goodreads https://pictbooks.tours/3Oe4b BookBub https://pictbooks.tours/YjnXV @crimewriter Instagram https://pictbooks.tours/eJwPF @authorjamesletoile Threads https://pictbooks.tours/qmL9m @authorjamesletoile Twitter https://pictbooks.tours/0hv5g @JamesLEtoile Facebook https://pictbooks.tours/AEFuL @AuthorJamesLetoile BlueSky https://pictbooks.tours/4vSQ50DB @jamesletoile.bsky.social
Book Links: DARKNESS FALLS Amazon - https://pictbooks.tours/Z6o7NZAf Kindle - https://pictbooks.tours/dHBFHw34 BN - https://pictbooks.tours/3WicwhUS BookShop.org - https://pictbooks.tours/lq3xZ8Cg Goodreads - https://pictbooks.tours/YIiy4HSH BookBub - https://pictbooks.tours/pM1S4uI3
Series Links: A Detective Nathan Parker Novel
Dead Drop Book 1 Amazon https://pictbooks.tours/r2V7lCIE Goodreads https://pictbooks.tours/0x5RrVvK BookBub https://pictbooks.tours/O9TrJSfY
Devil Within Book 2 Amazon https://pictbooks.tours/7Xv6qzNV Goodreads https://pictbooks.tours/RWcfXp0T BookBub https://pictbooks.tours/mV6y1Yvm
Served Cold Book 3 Amazon https://pictbooks.review/YtWjXHlr Goodreads https://pictbooks.review/Rp1VEmF7 BookBub https://pictbooks.tours/HkTyhPAQ
Sins of the Father Book 4 Amazon - https://pictbooks.tours/9mTcPYeg Goodreads - https://pictbooks.tours/LPTBlXux BookBub https://pictbooks.tours/LWwAVVdd
Tour Links PICT Tour Page https://pictbooks.tours/6nGsoTyk PICT Tour Giveaway https://pictbooks.tours/csuLGYZV PICT Interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVQu80C-g9U
Publisher — #LevelBestBooks |
|
| | | Author Bio:
James L’Etoile uses his twenty-nine years behind bars as an influence in his award-winning novels, short stories, and screenplays. He is a former associate warden in a maximum-security prison, a hostage negotiator, and director of California’s state parole system. His novels have been shortlisted or awarded the Lefty, Anthony, Silver Falchion, Macavity, and the Public Safety Writers Award. Illusion of Truth, Sins of the Father, and Darkness Falls are his most recent novels. James also serves as the Executive Vice President of Mystery Writers of America. Catch Up With James L'Etoile:JamesLEtoile.com Prison to the Page Newsletter Amazon Author Profile Goodreads BookBub - @crimewriter Instagram - @authorjamesletoile Threads - @authorjamesletoile X - @JamesLEtoile Facebook - @AuthorJamesLetoile BlueSky - @jamesletoile.bsky.social |
|
| |
|
|
|
|
MY THOUGHTS
I’m already a huge James L’Etoile fan, so I went into Darkness Falls with pretty high expectations. I love this series, and honestly, I’ll read just about anything he writes at this point. Once again, he gave me exactly what I wanted—a suspenseful story that kept me interested, but with characters that are just as important as the mystery itself.
One of my favorite things about this series is the character development. Nathan Parker has grown so much, and I love that we continue to see different sides of him with each book. These characters don’t just show up, solve a case, and move on. Their relationships change, their experiences affect them, and you can really feel everything they’ve been through together. I especially enjoyed seeing the more personal side of Nathan in this one. After following these characters for several books, I’m genuinely invested in them and what happens next.
And I have to mention James L’Etoile himself because he makes being a fan even more fun. He’s always so much fun when he interacts with his readers, and I love seeing an author who genuinely engages with the people enjoying his books. It makes me want to support his work even more. Darkness Falls was another fantastic addition to a series I already love. Great suspense, characters I care about, and an author who has definitely earned a spot on my automatic-read list. If James L’Etoile writes it, I’m reading it!
|
Giveaway:This is a giveaway hosted by Partners in Crime Virtual Book Tours for James L'Etoile. See the widget for entry terms and conditions. Void where prohibited.
The giveaway is for: 2 $25 Amazon.com gift cards
https://pictbooks.tours/csuLGYZV |
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment