Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

BOOK REVIEW! Prayers for a Heart Shaped Life By Karen Moore



BOOK REVIEW!!!!

First and foremost I want to thank Barbour Publishing for the opportunity to review this book. I received a courtesy copy of this book, and was under no obligation to write a review.
I love Bible Snacks throughout the day. When I know that I cannot get my full quiet time, I like to read daily devotions ,emails, etc. This book was a perfect edition to my daily habits. Each page had different prayer topics that included scripture to back it up. I love how God works, Each day that I started, it was exactly what I needed. If your looking for something to "snack" on through out the day, this is the perfect book for you.

Thank you again to Barbour Publishing for sending me a copy of the book to review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment